Committee and Board Appointments
The Town of Georgina encourages residents to participate on our Advisory Committees to Council.
The Municipal Council of the Town of Georgina invites persons to serve in their community on one of the following Boards or Committees. All appointments are for a term of four years.
Terms of Reference for each of the appointments, along with Committee/Board Forms may be obtained from the Clerk's Division between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, or click on Forms and Applications.
Application forms should be e-mailed, delivered or mailed to the Clerk's Division, 26557 Civic Centre Road, R.R. #2, Keswick, Ontario L4P 3G1. For further information, please contact Michele Vandentillaart, Committee Services Coordinator at email@example.com or (905)476-4301, (905)722-6516 or (705)437-2210, extension 2248.
- Briar Hill Cemetery Board.
- Committee of Adjustment.
- Cooke's Cemetery Board.
- Economic Development Committee.
- Former Sutton Public School Steering Committee.
- Georgina 2014 Election Committee.
- Georgina Accessibility Advisory Committee.
- Georgina Agricultural Advisory Committee.
- Georgina Community Health Care Clinics.
- Georgina Community Health Care Committee.
- Georgina Environmental Advisory Committee.
- Georgina Equity & Diversity Advisory Committee.
- Georgina Heritage Committee.
- Georgina Safe Streets Committee.
- Keswick Cemetery Board.
- Licensing Appeal Hearing Committee.
- Official Plan Review Steering Committee.
- Property Standards Committee.
- Public Library Board.
- Wireless Broadband Advisory Committee.
- Downtown Sutton Merchant's Association (BIA)
- Jackson's Point Village Association (BIA)
- Fence Viewers
- Livestock Valuers
- Ministry of Environment, Thane Smelter Public Liaison Committee