Committee and Board Appointments
The Town of Georgina encourages residents to participate on our Committees and Boards of Council.
We are currently accepting applications for our statutory Committees and Boards until December 5, 2014.
Terms of Reference for each of the Committees and Boards may be obtained from the Clerk's Division between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday, or click on the links below.
Application forms should be marked CONFIDENTIAL and e-mailed, delivered or mailed to the Clerk's Division, 26557 Civic Centre Road, R.R. #2, Keswick, Ontario L4P 3G1. For further information, please contact Michele Vandentillaart, Committee Services Coordinator at email@example.com or (905)476-4301, (905)722-6516 or (705)437-2210, extension 2248.
- Briar Hill Cemetery Board.
- Committee of Adjustment.
- Cooke's Cemetery Board.
- Economic Development Committee.
- The Link Steering Committee.
- Georgina 2014 Election Committee.
- Georgina Accessibility Advisory Committee.
- Georgina Agricultural Advisory Committee.
- Georgina Community Health Care Clinics.
- Georgina Community Health Care Committee.
- Georgina Environmental Advisory Committee.
- Georgina Equity & Diversity Advisory Committee.
- Georgina Heritage Committee.
- Georgina Safe Streets Committee.
- Georgina Site Plan Review Committee.
- Keswick Cemetery Board.
- Licensing Appeal Hearing Committee.
- Official Plan Review Steering Committee.
- Property Standards Committee.
- Public Library Board.
- Wireless Broadband Advisory Committee.
- Uptown Keswick Business Improvement Association (BIA)
- Sutton BIA
- Jackson's Point Village Association (BIA)
- Fence Viewers
- Livestock Valuers
- Ministry of Environment, Thane Smelter Public Liaison Committee