The Town of Georgina is an equal opportunity employer. Recognizing that the Town is a diverse community, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act and will be used to determine eligibility for potential employment. Once an application is filed with the municipality, it will be protected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Questions about the collection of this information may be directed to the Human Resources Manager.
To apply for a position at the Town of Georgina, you may submit your detailed resume by:
|ATTN: Human Resources Office
FILE No. xxxxxxxx (Please include file number)
Town of Georgina
26557 Civic Centre Road,
SUBJECT: FILE No. xxxxxxxx (Please include file number)
- ROC Head Sous Chef & Events Assistant - Casual
- Facility Operator - Temporary
- Planner - Permanent Full-Time
- Sessional Aquatic Staff
- PIP Volunteers Needed
- Committee and Board Volunteer Application Form
- Friends of the Library
- YorkNorth Community Information & Volunteer Site
Town of Georgina 2014 Elections Opportunities
||More details on the dates, times and locations will be posted soon.
- Some Internet Browsers such as Firefox, Safari, Chrome may not allow the form to be fillable, the application form may need to be opened with the Adobe Reader program directly and not use the embedded internet browser tabbed version. The file may need to be saved to your computer first by right clicking on the "Employment Application" and selecting the "Save..." option.
- The "Submit" option on the application will only work if you have an email client such as Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird or other 3rd party mail client installed. If you have an email account such as Hotmail or Gmail, you will need to "Save" the Application Form first and then manually attach the file using your desired web-based email service.
- For further information please contact Sandra Dipietrantonio at (905) 476 4301 ext. 2216 or submit your applications to Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Contract Opportunities
- There are currently no opportunities available.