The Town of Georgina is an equal opportunity employer. Recognizing that the Town is a diverse community, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act and will be used to determine eligibility for potential employment. Once an application is filed with the municipality, it will be protected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Questions about the collection of this information may be directed to the Human Resources Manager.
To apply for a position at the Town of Georgina, you may submit your detailed resume by:
|ATTN: Human Resources Office
FILE No. xxxxxxxx (Please include file number)
Town of Georgina
26557 Civic Centre Road,
SUBJECT: FILE No. xxxxxxxx (Please include file number)
- Library Student (Keswick Branch) - Permanent, Part-Time
- Library Student (Sutton Branch) - Permanent, Part-Time
- Development Inspector - Permanent, Full-Time
- PIP Volunteers Needed
- Committee and Board Volunteer Application Form
- Friends of the Library
- YorkNorth Community Information & Volunteer Site
Other Contract Opportunities
- There are currently no opportunities available.