De La Salle Park and beach has reopened with reduced capacity and new restrictions. New safety measures have been put in place to help all visitors enjoy our beaches and waterfront parks safely. It’s open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily with Town staff on site to monitor and control the number of users allowed in the park. Remember, dogs are not allowed on the beach.
Parents supervising their children for water safety are able to sit on a towel. For those with accessibility requirements, you will also be able to sit. Town staff continue to monitor the situation, educating visitors on the new guidelines and using their discretion when necessary.
Everyone is encouraged to follow the rules of the park to ensure a positive experience:
• No outdoor cooking/BBQs
• Social circles to assist with physical distancing of 2 metres (6 feet apart)
• Active recreation use with swimming and water activities only
• No lounging on the beach
• No coolers, chairs, umbrellas and canopies on the beach
• Picnics only allowed in the park
• Washrooms are cleaned and sanitized twice a day
To learn more, visit georgina.ca/beaches.