Summer is still a few weeks away, but the splash pads are now open.
The Town has three splash pads – the ROC, Whipper Watson Park and Const. Garrett Styles Park.
Splash pads are open daily from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
When visiting a Town splash pad, residents are reminded –
- Maintain physical distancing
- Take extra caution and use these outdoor recreational amenities at your own risk
- High touch-points are not cleaned frequently
- Remember to wash your hands properly after use
- Keep visits short to ensure everyone has a chance to play
Visit georgina.ca/SplashPads to learn more.