It’s an exciting time to do business in the Town of Georgina. It has some of the most affordable opportunities in Ontario’s fastest-growing economy and one of the largest ICI (industrial, commercial and institutional) business park developments within 30-40 minutes from urban centres in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
Established businesses looking to expand have access to entrepreneurship programs, marketing opportunities and financial incentives. So whether you are new or growing, Georgina is a supportive place to do business with lots of promising opportunity.
Link to the information and tools you’ll need to make an informed decision on why you should choose Georgina for your next venture or expansion.
- Discover how your business can leverage the unique advantages we have to offer.
- Learn about future growth and economic statistics.
- Find available properties and land for sale.
- Learn about the 404 Logistics Park in Keswick.
- Explore incentives that may be available to your business.
- Town support and business resources.
Need more information or to set up an introductory meeting? Connect with the Town of Georgina's Economic Development and Tourism office.
Subscribe to our Economic Development and Tourism Newsletter