Join us for a special evening of Candlelit Hallowed Yoga, to celebrate the spooky season.
By candlelight, you will be guided through Halloween themed poses.
Your senses will be enhanced and our atmosphere is most definitely going to put you in the Halloween spirit.
• Friday, Oct. 15 (7 p.m. – 8 p.m.)
• Friday, Oct. 22 (7 p.m. – 8 p.m.)
• Friday, Oct. 28 (7:45 p.m. – 8:45 p.m.)
• Friday, Oct. 29 (7 p.m. – 8 p.m.)
Pay our daily rate ($11 +HST) or use your Fitness Pass.
Pre-registration is required.
- COVID-19 Safety Protocol in place, proof of vaccination against COVID-19 is required along with personal identification.
- For more information on COVID-19 protocols and registration visit www.georgina.ca.
- In the event of cancellation or rescheduling, all attendees will be notified via email and/or text message utilizing the personal contact information provided on your online ActiveNET family account. -
- All attendees are required to self-assess for symptoms relative to COVID-19 on the day of the event prior to arrival.
- Do not attend event if you are experiencing or have been in close contact with someone experiencing the signs/symptoms of COVID-19.
- Attendees will also be subject to conducting a COVID-19 symptom assessment on site with event staff prior to entry.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time. .
- All patrons will be required to wear a face mask or face covering in a manner that covers their mouth, nose and chin when entering or exiting the building and can only remove mask when in actively participating in the class.
- Those exempt from wearing a face mask or covering are: A child who is younger than two years of age; Those with a medical condition that inhibits their ability to wear a mask or face covering. -
- Indoor public washroom facilities will be available onsite (note: proof of vaccination not required).
- Patrons must maintain a physical distance of at least 2 meters (6ft) from anyone outside their household while attending event.