Join us as we bring the Pioneer Village to life in the spirit of the Halloween season. There are plenty of frightful family activities.This annual event will feature spooky scenes, ghoulish activities, eerie Pioneer Village walks, pick-a-pumpkin patch, live entertainment and haunting performances. Entry Fee (fees are per person, individual registration required):
- Children/Youth 14yrs and under: $1 per person
- Youth/Adults 15yrs+: $2 +HST per person
Register you and your family for one of the following dates and time slots:
Friday, Oct. 29, 2021:
- 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- 6:15 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.
- 7:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 30, 2021:
- 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
- 3:15 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
- 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- 5:45 p.m. - 6:45 p.m.
- 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Pre-registration will open online on Tuesday, Oct. 12 at 8:30 a.m and is required in advance for all attendees. Space is limited.Patrons must register for and attend with members from their household only. Thank you to our event sponsors:
- Platinum Sponsor: Enbridge Gas Inc.
- Platinum Sponsor: Tim Hortons
- Platinum Sponsor: Harvey's Swiss Chalet
- Platinum Sponsor: Canadian Tire Keswick
- Gold Sponsor: Foch Family Real Estate
- Silver Sponsor: Cook's Bay Dental
- This is an outdoor event, will operate rain or shine and will only be cancelled in the event of severe inclement weather.
- In the event of cancellation all attendees will be notified via email and/or text message utilizing the personal contact information provided on your online ActiveNET family account.
- Ontario remains in Step Three of the Roadmap to Reopening. This event is compliant with all guidelines set out by the Provincial and Federal governments in addition to York Region Public Health for outdoor events as outlined in Ontario.
- All attendees are required to self-assess for symptoms relative to COVID-19 on the day of the event prior to arrival.
- Do not attend event if you are experiencing or have been in close contact with someone experiencing the signs/symptoms of COVID-19.
- Attendees will also be subject to conducting a COVID-19 symptom assessment on site with event staff prior to entry.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time. Patrons must check in at the Event Entrance before entering the event space.
- All patrons will be required to wear a face mask or face covering in a manner that covers their mouth, nose and chin while taking attending event.
- Those exempt from wearing a face mask or covering are: A child who is younger than two years of age; Those with a medical condition that inhibits their ability to wear a mask or face covering.
- Patrons will not be required to provide proof of vaccination or personal identification to attend this completely outdoor event.
- Indoor public washroom facilities will be available onsite (note: proof of vaccination not required).
- Patrons must maintain a physical distance of at least 2 metres (6ft) from anyone outside their household while attending event.
- Children 15yrs and under must be accompanied by an adult (16yrs+) at all times.