Family Fright Fiesta
Saturday, Oct. 19 • 5 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Georgina Pioneer Village
$1 for children
$2 for adult/senior
- Balloon artists
- Creepy stilt walkers
- Eerie pioneer village walks
- Halloween magic show
- Pick a pumpkin* (one per family)
- Haunted Canada story telling by Joel Sutherland
- Haunted attractions throughout the village
- Sutler Cyrus - Captain Tuna, the chicken of the sea and the scourge of the mighty Maskinoge River
- Tim Hortons coffee truck treats
- Giveaways and much more!
Volunteer at Family Fright Fiesta from 4:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. and get volunteer hours for school. We need help with spooky attractions, haunted trail attendants, handing out candy and more! Contact Sara Forget for more information or to sign-up email@example.com
Thank you to our proud sponsors!
- Foch Family Real Estate Services
- Tim Hortons
- Harveys and Swiss Chalet
- Canadian Tire
- Keswick Kids Dental
- Allstate Insurance
- Cook's Bay Dental