Registration for this event is now closed. The Town of Geogina welcomes you back to the Georgina Pioneer Village for an evening of creepy campfire stories and tales from the dark side of Georgina’s history. Pack your courage and cozy up to the fire as we share with you the shocking and spine-tingling history that has haunted Georgina for centuries. The Georgina Paranormal Society, along with the Town of Georgina - Georgina Pioneer Village and Archives Team will share tales of thrilling adventures, ghostly encounters and evil deeds that have all taken place in Georgina. Be sure to bring your flashlight; you’re not going to want to walk in the dark after this!*Rain Date: Tuesday, Oct. 26 (7 p.m. - 9 p.m).
- Entry Fee (fees are per person, per sitting and individual registration required): Youth/Adults 15yrs+: $10 per person + HST
Pre-registration will open online on Monday, Oct. 4 at 8:30 a.m and is required in advance for all attendees. Space is limited. Event Disclaimers:
- This is an outdoor event. In the event of inclement weather a rain date has been scheduled for Tues. Oct. 6 from 7 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- In the event of cancellation or rescheduling, all attendees will be notified via email and/or text message utilizing the personal contact information provided on your online ActiveNET family account.
- Ontario remains in Step Three of the Roadmap to Reopening. This event is compliant with all guidelines set out by the Provincial and Federal governments in addition to York Region Public Health for outdoor events as outlined in Ontario.
- All attendees are required to self-assess for symptoms relative to COVID-19 on the day of the event prior to arrival.
- Do not attend event if you are experiencing or have been in close contact with someone experiencing the signs/symptoms of COVID-19.
- Attendees will also be subject to conducting a COVID-19 symptom assessment on site with event staff prior to entry.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time. Attendees must check in at the Event Entrance before entering the event space.
- All patrons will be required to wear a face mask or face covering in a manner that covers their mouth, nose and chin while taking attending event.
- Those exempt from wearing a face mask or covering are: A child who is younger than two years of age; Those with a medical condition that inhibits their ability to wear a mask or face covering.
- Patrons WILL NOT be required to provide proof of vaccination or personal identification to attend this completely outdoor event.
- Indoor public washroom facilities will be available onsite (note: proof of vaccination not required).
- Patrons must maintain a physical distance of at least 2 metres (6ft) from anyone outside their household while attending event.