Families in Georgina: It's Time To Power Off and Play!
Georgina is one of 45 communities across Ontario chosen by the province to participate in the Healthy Kids Community Challenge. The program aims to support our children by increasing physical activity levels, enhancing nutrition and promoting healthy lifestyle choices.
The Challenge is on Georgina! Check out our exciting healthy themes:
- Theme 1 - Run. Jump. Play. Every Day! September 2015 - June 30, 2016.
- Theme 2 - Water Does Wonders! July 1, 2016 - March 31, 2017.
- Theme 3 - Choose to Boost Veggies and Fruit! - April 1, 2017 - December 2017
- NEW! Theme 4 - Power Off and Play! - January - September 30, 2018
WATCH US ON ROGERS TV GEORGINA!
- Georgina Life, January 27, 2016
- Mommy Talk, March 14, 2016
- Georgina Life, April 13, 2016
- Mommy Talk, June 6, 2016
- Georgina Life, March 13, 2017
- The Great Gulp, March 22, 2017
CHECK US OUT ON YOUTUBE!
For more information about the Healthy Kids Community Challenge in Georgina contact:
Healthy Kids Community Challenge
Recreation and Culture Department | Town of Georgina
|HKCC 3rd district overall in Canada||236.8 KB|