Liquor Licenses

You are here

The Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) is responsible for administering the Liquor Licence Act which covers most aspects of Ontario’s beverage alcohol laws.

What you need to do:

The AGCO is also responsible for administering Special Occasion Permits (SOP’s) for the sale and service of alcohol at events such as weddings, fundraisers, receptions, etc.