Road construction projects
The Town of Georgina thanks you for your ongoing patience while we complete these infrastructure improvement projects.
Church Street Urbanization - Ongoing
• Expect delays on Church Street in Keswick for watermain work at Natanya Boulevard.
• Crews will be in place to direct traffic.
Church Street (west of Metro Road)/ Shorecrest / Shoreline Place
• Minor localized delays are expected as crews complete top course asphalt, top soil and sod
• Park improvements at Church Street Parkette by the lake which include improved accessibility features and drainage enhancement
The Queensway (Morton Ave to Church St)
• Concrete sidewalk and curb repairs including AODA compatible sidewalk ramping at crossings (Complete).
• A new sidewalk from No. 15 to No. 23.
• Interlocking stone has been removed and replaced with reinforced concrete sidewalk and coloured concrete boulevards (Complete).
• Concrete sidewalk and curb repairs including AODA compatible sidewalk ramping at the Queensway (Complete).
• The asphalt boulevard is to be replaced on Simcoe Street (Complete).
• Asphalt entrances into the businesses are to be repaved (Complete).
Carrick Avenue, Natanya Boulevard, Wexford Drive, and Fontaine Drive
• Concrete sidewalk and curb repairs including AODA compatible sidewalk ramping at the interesections (Complete).
• Selective resurfacing of the travelled portion of the road will be completed in summer 2020.
Cryderman Sideroad and Miles Road (south portion)
• A new crossing culvert has been installed on Cryderman Sideroad (south of Baldwin Road).
• The roads have been milled, granular material is being placed and graded. Asphalt to be placed in the coming weeks.
Old Shiloh Road
• The road has been milled and graded. Surface to be placed in the coming weeks.
Brook Crescent, Otter Cove, Healthbank Avenue, Deerhurst Lane, and Sibbald Crescent
• Asphalt patches have been placed, surface to be finished in the coming weeks.