The purpose of the Thane Public Liaison Committee (PLC), established in 2009, is to provide a forum for consultation and engagement with interested parties in the evaluation of remedial options for the former Thane Smelter site.
Terms of Reference
The Thane Smelter Public Liaison Committee’soutlines the purpose, general activities and appointment responsibility.
- Andrea J. Brown, Ministry of Environment
- Dave Fumerton, Ministry of Environment
- Phil Davies, Lake Simcoe Region Conservation Authority
- Michele Samuels, Region of York
- Deb Gordon, Save the Maskinonge
- John Hicks, Community Member
- Katherine Parsons, Community Member
- Phil Craig, Councillor
- Naomi Davison, Councillor
- Bob Magloughlen, Councillor
- Howard Sniatowski, Owner
For assistance and information please contact the Committee Services Coordinator by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 905-476-4301 Ext. 2248.
Agendas and Minutes