The Cooke's Cemetery Board is responsible for the administration of Town-owned cemeteries on behalf of the Council.
Membership consists of one member of Council and four citizen appointments:
- Councillor, Dave Harding
- Jane Clyde
- Sandra James
- Gail Moore
- Greg Forrest
Agendas and Minutes
Please visit the CCB Agendas and Minutes.
The Cooke's Cemetery Board meets periodically throughout the year.
- CCB meetings are open to the public.
- Public input is welcome through a Request to Speak form or a Request for Presentation to the Committee.
- Meetings are conducted following the Town of Georgina's Procedural By-law.
For assistance and information, please contact the Committee Services Coordinator by email or phone at 905-476-4301.
Cooke's Cemetery Board Goals:
- Oversee and manage the land, buildings, plantings, roads, utilities, books and records of the cemetery
- Administer Cooke's Cemetery Board By-laws, which have been adopted for the improvement and upkeep of the cemetery
- Power to enter into and inspect the cemetery and its condition, to ensure that the cemetery is fenced correctly, kept clear of weeds and otherwise cared for in a proper manner