The Keswick Cemetery Board is responsible for the administration of Town-owned cemeteries on behalf of the Council.
The board's terms of reference provide the purpose, general activities and membership responsibility of the Keswick Cemetery Board.
Membership consists of one member of Council and five citizen appointments:
- Regional Councillor Robert Grossi, Chair
- Susan Williams, Vice Chair
- Mary Finlayson
- Andre Arndt
Agendas and minutes
Please visit the KCB Agendas and Minutes.
The Keswick Cemetery Board meets periodically throughout the year.
- KCB meetings are open to the public.
- Public input is welcome through a Request to Speak form or a Request for Presentation to the committee.
- Meetings are conducted following the Town of Georgina's Procedural By-law.
For assistance and information, please contact
Shivani Mulekar, Clerks Service Coordinator
email@example.com or phone at 905-476-4301, ext. 2216.
Keswick Cemetery Board goals
- Oversee and manage the land, buildings, plantings, roads, utilities, books and records of the cemetery
- Administer Keswick Cemetery Board By-law, which has been adopted for the improvement and upkeep of the cemetery
- Inspect the cemetery and its condition to ensure that the cemetery is fenced correctly, kept clear of weeds and otherwise cared for in a proper manner
- Oversee with the Town's Clerks Department the inventory and sale of cemetery plots