Snow School (ski and snowboard lessons)
Come learn with us! Check out the lessons and programs at the ROC.
2023-24 ROC Snow School Lesson registration will soon be available. Registration dates are as follows;
- Nov. 28 at 8:30 a.m. - ROC Season Pass Holders
- Dec. 5 at 8:30 a.m. - Residents Only
- Dec. 12 at 8:30 a.m. - Non-Residents
There are two ways to register. Visit the program registration page to learn more:
- Online – it’s fast and easy! Ensure an online account is set up first before proceeding with registration. Don’t have an account? Sign up for one today and take advantage of all the great programs and activities.
- Telephone– call 905-476-4301 and speak to one of our Customer Service representatives.
Join our team, make your passion your profession!
We are looking for energetic skiers who want to share their passion and teach with us. Training provided.
Visit our careers page and apply today.
Exciting news! The ROC is now your one-stop destination for winter fun. Explore our new equipment rental options for skiing and snowboarding. Visit us and gear up for an unforgettable snowy adventure!
We carry an inventory of professionally maintained, top-of-the-line adult and youth skis, snowboards and helmets. Note: Ski industry-approved helmets are required for skiing and snowboarding and are strongly recommended for snow tubing.
Program Refund Policy
- All requests for refunds, transfers or withdrawals must be submitted in writing to the Community Services Department (firstname.lastname@example.org). Note: All requests received less than five business days prior to the start of the program will be up to the discretion of the Town of Georgina.
- All refunds are subject to a $25 administration fee ($35 administration fee for camp) per family per transaction or a credit will remain on the family account at no charge.
- Written requests for refunds, transfers or credits will not be issued after the start date unless the request is for medical reasons only and will be prorated. Medical documentation is required.
- Where possible, transfers received prior to the start of the first class will be permitted only within the same session/season at no charge.
- All dates and times are subject to change without notice. No refund/credits will be granted for rescheduled dates.
- Non-attendance by a participant does not constitute a notice of withdrawal.
Programs cancelled by the Community Services Department will result in a full credit applied to account or transfer to another available class. Full refunds will be issued upon request by credit card or cheque and mailed to the address on the account within four to six weeks from the time of cancellation.