Experience the great outdoors with your friends, family or co-workers at The ROC this season! Whether you are looking to add some excitement to your corporate team building, or just a fun night out with friends, The ROC has a solution to meet your needs.
- Birthday Parties (Climbing & Tubing)
- Call, Book, Climb (Community, Sports & Corporate)
- Schools and Camps (Winter & Summer)
- Tubing Groups 20+
ROC Your Party! High Ropes, Low Ropes & Rock Climbing Wall
(10 person min. - 20 max.) • 2 hrs | $20.00pp +hst
All birthday party packages require a minimum of 10 people, with a maximum of 20 people.
- High Ropes and Climbing Wall (10yrs+)
- High Ropes (10yrs+)
- Low Ropes and Climing Wall (6yrs+)
- Equipment is included (helmet and harness)
- Participants must wear closed toe shoes – hair tied back if long
- Consent Form must be signed before climbing
- Zipline is not an option
- Sat 12:30pm-2:30pm
- Sun 10:00am-12:00pm & 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Two hours on the course; and
- Equipment (helmet & harness)
Tubing Birthday Parties - You Tube?
(10 person min. - 20 person max.) • 3 hrs | $25pp +hst
- Saturdays 10:00am-1:00pm, 11:30am-2:30pm, 1:00pm-4:00pm, 2:30pm - 5:30pm, 4:00pm - 7:00pm, 5:30pm - 8:30pm
- Sundays 10:00am-1:00pm, 11:30am - 2:30pm, 1:00pm - 4:00pm, 2:30pm - 5:30pm
- Two hour lift ticket;
- 1 hour of Reserved Seating (following lift ticket expiration); and
- Your choice of hamburger/veggie burger, chicken strips (2) or hot dog. *All options include small fries and a fountain drink (juice or pop).
**Bring your own cake
To book your party call the Recreation and Culture Department at (905) 476-4301.
*All parties must be booked at least one week in advance.
- Team building and group development
- Year-end celebration/recognition
HOW DO YOU MOTIVATE YOUR TEAM?
Add excitement to your corporate team building at The ROC Challenge Course! Each booking is customized for your group.
- Increase awareness of group dynamics
- Promotes communication and problem-solving
- Encourage trust among employees
|2 hr Booking||
|3 hr Booking||
|4 hr Booking||
|5 hr Booking||
Spring, Summer & Fall
To book your group, download and complete the Summer School Group Request Form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Call Miranda Link at 905-476-8834 ext. 3296.
|Half Day:||$15 per person (Two Activities)|
|Full Day:||$21 per person (Four Activities)|
|Half Day:||$15 per person|
|Full Day:||$30 per person|
|Half Day:||$6 per person|
|Full Day*:||$12 per person|
To book your group at the ROC, contact Miranda Link at email@example.com or call at 905-476-8834 ext. 3296.
|Half Day:||$6 per person|
|Full Day*:||$9 per person|
During winter months, the ROC offers you and your students a variety of exciting opportunities such as snow tubing, ice skating and tobogganing!
|Tubing Half Day (3hrs)||$14 +hst per person|
|Tubing Full Day (3hrs+)||$16 +hst per person|
|Skating & Tobogganing||$9 +hst per person|
Community, Sports Groups & Corporate
|Tubing 2 hours||
$16.00 (Community/Sports Groups)
|Tubing 4 hours||
$20.00 (Community/Sports Groups)
1 ride $3.60
|Lift Only 2 hours||$13.50|
|Lift Only 4 hours||$20.00|
- You must be 40” tall to tube. For those under 40”, enjoy our free toboggan hill and ice staking rink.
- Community/Sports Groups: a not for profit organization that operates within Georgina
- Per ride passes must be used on the day of purchase
- Available during operating hours
- Arrive onsite with your 20+ group to receive the discounted rate