130 Gwendolyn Blvd.
Rescheduled Shows and Events
- Song Sung Blue Neil Diamond Tribute has been CANCELLED. All ticket holders will be contacted.
- The Stampeders - ticket sales temporarily on hold. Awaiting re-schedule date.
- Elton John Tribute featuring Jeff Scott has been rescheduled to Friday Nov. 6 at 8 p.m.
- Comic Strippers Show has been CANCELLED. All ticket holders will be contacted..
- Practically Hip-Tragically Hip Tribute has been rescheduled to Saturday, Dec 5 at 8 p.m.
- Roy Orbison: All Start Tribute has been CANCELLED. All Ticket holders will be contacted.
- The Ennis Sisters and Essential Evening of Music has been CANCELLED. All ticket holders will be contacted.
Seating will automatically be transferred to the new date. If you have already picked up your tickets, or your tickets have been printed for pickup from the theatre, they will be honored on the rescheduled date. There is no need to have your tickets reprinted. If you have any questions or concerns, contact the theatre by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-476-0193.
For Upcoming Performances details and to Purchase Tickets online visit TixHub
Box Office Hours of Operation
Tuesday to Friday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
About the Theatre
Named after one of the English-speaking world's best known humorists, The Stephen Leacock Theatre opened in 1985, and has been igniting the imagination and tickling the fancy in the world of stage ever since. Famous for its up close and personal ambience, the 295-seat theatre presents a varied schedule of local, national and international entertainment. Located in Keswick just off of The Queensway, the theatre offers the best in musical guests, comedy acts and stage productions.
Committed to providing quality entertainment at affordable prices, the theatre continues to host a number of highly acclaimed performers ever since its first stage acts more than 25 years ago. Serena Ryder, Rita MacNeil, Jeff Healey and Jully Black are just some of the many talented performers to grace the stage. Enthusiastic theatre goers return time and again for repeat appearances by favourite entertainers, such as the Yuk Yuk's comedy troupe. Home to the Queensville Players, the theatre has always been a strong supporter of home-grown talent. Copacabana, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, Confessions of a Dirty Blonde, and The Wizard of Oz are just some of the productions that have received rave reviews from audiences.
Why not sign the kids up for summer theatre or film camp, which are available from July to August. Budding thespians and filmmakers can learn the art of acting and filmmaking from seasoned professionals. Each camp culminates in a final performance or screening for friends and family.
The Stephen Leacock Theatre is a worthwhile trip for an evening of great music, comedic performances or a musical. For show times, tickets, or information of upcoming shows, please visit the Town of Georgina's TixHub. Alternatively, you can contact the Box Office at 905-476-0193 to check events or order tickets.