The Town of Georgina is structured into a number of departments headed by the Chief Administrative Officer.
- Mayor and Council
- Chief Administrative Officer (Communications)
- Deputy Chief Administrative Officer (Office of the Clerk, Municipal Law Enforcement)
- Corporate Services (Finance, Office of the Treasurer, Procurement Services, Information Technology Services, Taxation, Revenue and Customer Service)
- Development Services - (Building, Planning, Economic Development and Tourism, Development Engineering)
- Fire and Rescue Services
- Operations and Infrastructure (Operations - Roads/Water/Wastewater, Parks, Capital Projects)
- Community Services (Recreation Services, Cultural Services, Facilities and Parks)
- Human Resources
The Georgina Public Library operates under the authority of Ontario Public Libraries Act R.S.O. 1990, Chapter P.44, which defines the library's roles and responsibilities to the municipality and the province, and defines the services it is required to deliver. The Act establishes the Library Board as the governing body, responsible for setting policies and directing the affairs of the Library.