The Town of Georgina is structured into a number of departments headed by the Chief Administrative Officer.
- Mayor & Council
- Chief Administrative Officer (Communications)
- Deputy Chief Administrative Officer (Office of the Clerk, Municipal Law Enforcement)
- Corporate Services (Finance, Office of the Treasurer, Procurement Services, Information Technology Services, Taxation, Revenue & Customer Service)
- Development Services - (Building, Planning, Economic Development & Tourism, Development Engineering)
- Fire & Emergency Services
- Operations & Infrastructure (Operations - Roads / Water / Wastewater, Parks, Capital Projects)
- Recreation & Culture (Recreation Services, Cultural Services, Facilities)
- Human Resources
Georgina Public Library operates under the authority of Ontario Public Libraries Act R.S.O. 1990, Chapter P.44, which defines the library's roles and responsibilities to the municipality and the province, and defines the services it is required to deliver. The Act establishes the Library Board as the governing body, responsible for setting policies and directing the affairs of the Library.