The governing body of the Town of Georgina is Town Council, guided by provincial legislation, who establish policies by resolutions and bylaws. Town staff are responsible for the implementation and administration of those policies.
The Mayor and Regional Councillor represent the interests of all Georgina residents at the regional level in addition to the municipal level.
- Mayor Margaret Quirk
- Regional Councillor - Robert Grossi
- Ward 1 Councillor - Mike Waddington
- Ward 2 Councillor - Dan Fellini
- Ward 3 Councillor - Dave Neeson
- Ward 4 Councillor - Frank Sebo
- Ward 5 Councillor - Dave Harding
Code of Conduct
Want more information?
- Council Meeting Schedule
- Council Agendas and Minutes
- Council Highlights
- Live/Archived Meeting Broadcasts
- York Region Council
If you wish to make an appointment with the Mayor or a Member of Council, please contact the Executive Assistant to the Mayor and Members of Council by emailing email@example.com or by telephone at 905-476-4301 Ext. 2213