Developing and improving your property may involve the Planning Department. But when?
- You would like to create two lots from your single lot.
- You would like to renovate your home but the addition is too close to your property line.
- You would like to construct a multi-family development and your property is located in a development permitted area.
- You would like to know what the Town foresees for future land use in the Town of Georgina.
- Are you wondering if services are being planned for your area?
- What are the Development Charges applied to your application?
Land use development approval may include, and not limited to the following:
- Minor Variance Permits
- Local Planning Appeal Tribunal (LPAT)
- Part Lot Control Approval
- Radiocommunication / Telecommunication Tower Siting
- Source Water Protection
- Street Naming
- Municipal Address System
Public interest and participation is welcomed when development applications are being considered. Learn more about proposed development in the chart below.
|Development Applications||Development Maps|
If you would like to receive notices of upcoming meetings please fill in thisand submit to the Clerk's department.
The following regulations may be used in conjunction with your application: