Free Access to a Registered Nurse — 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week. Now help is close at hand. You do not need to provide your health insurance number and all information is confidential. It doesn't hurt to call.
- TTY: 1-866-797-0007
For emergencies and urgent health situations only, our area is also serviced by 911.
York Region Sexual Health Clinic
The Regional Municipality of York Community and Health Services offerd a Sexual Health Clinic – as well as other select programs and services – at The Link, a community hub located at 20849 Dalton Rd, Sutton, ON L4P 3E9.
Sexual Health Clinic appointments at The Link are available on Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Call to book ahead.
Clinic services include:
- Pregnancy tests
- Birth control
- Sexual health examinations
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing and treatment
- HIV testing (including anonymous HIV testing and Rapid HIV testing)
- Hepatitis A and B immunization
- Gardasil 9 vaccination
- Harm reductions supplies and needle exchange services
- Counselling and information on:
- Birth control options
- Pregnancy counselling and referral
- STI and blood borne infections (BBI)
- Sexual orientation
York Region Sexual Health Services are confidential and non-judgmental. Sexual Health Clinics are available at other convenient locations throughout York Region. Other services include a sexual health hotline, counselling services and resources for schools. York Region Sexual Health Clinics provide the services at no cost, in a non-judgmental and inclusive environment. A health card is not required.
Visit york.ca/SexualHealth or call 1-800-361-5653 for additional information about York Region Sexual Health services.