Investment-ready program assists businesses with the planning and development process
The Business Class Program includes:
- Introductory meeting with staff
- Formal consultation meeting with staff and agencies to find out more about the requirements from planning approvals to building permit issuance
- Development Application Fee Rebate Program
- Referrals to Small Business Support Services and funding programs
- Grants available through the Town’s Community Improvement Plan for the three historic business districts in Sutton, Jackson’s Point and Keswick
- Approvals for office, industrial and institutional development applications will be expedited*
*Proposals that support the retention/creation of 5+ full-time jobs and create a minimum of 1,500 sq. ft. of institutional, office or industrial floor area.
If you are starting a new business, relocating or expanding, contact Sean Columbus to arrange a meeting at 905-476-4301 ext 2330.
Link to the information and tools you’ll need to make an informed decision on why you should choose Georgina for your next business venture or expansion.
- Find available properties and land for sale in Georgina.
- Learn about our Business Park.
- Learn more about Georgina’s economic statistics.
- Explore our community.
- Access business resources and support programs in our community.
- Explore incentives that may be available to your business.
- Subscribe to our Economic Development and Tourism Newsletter.