Investment-ready program assists businesses with planning and development process
The Business Class Program includes:
- Introductory meeting with staff
- Formal consultation meeting with staff and agencies to find out more about the requirements from planning approvals to building permit issuance
- Referrals to Small Business Support Services and funding programs
- Grants available through the Town’s Community Improvement Plan for the three historic business districts in Sutton, Jackson’s Point and Keswick
- Development Application Fee Rebate Program
- Approvals for office, industrial and institutional development applications will be expedited*
*Proposals that support the retention/creation of 5+ full-time jobs and create 1,500 sq. ft. of institutional, office or industrial floor area.
If you are starting a new business, relocating or expanding, contact Sean Columbus to arrange a meeting at 905-476-4301 ext 2330.
Economic Development Quick Links
- Industrial business park
- COVID-19 business supports
- Grants, incentives and rebates
- Business Class Program
- Commercial and industrial properties for sale
- Business and tourism blog
- Shop local campaign
Georgina is dedicated to facilitating local economic growth and prosperity and to ensuring that the infrastructure and development policies are in place to provide for a healthy community that meets the social, economic and cultural needs of the residents and business owners.
Let's do business. Contact our Economic Development and Tourism office: 905-476-4301 l email@example.com
|Site Plan workflow diagram||846.75 KB|