Expanding or Starting a new business in Georgina, Ontario?
- Introductory meeting with staff who will be involved in the development process
- Formal pre-consultation meeting with staff and agencies to find out more about the requirements from planning approvals to building permit issuance
- Referrals to Small Business Support Services and funding programs
- Grants available through the Town’s Community Improvement Plan for the 3 historic business districts in Sutton, Jackson’s Point and Keswick
- Development Application Fee Rebate Program
- Whenever possible, approvals for office, industrial and institutional development applications will be expedited*
*Proposals that support the retention/creation of 5+ full-time jobs and create 1,500 sq. ft. of institutional, office or industrial floor area.