Event date -
We’re ending the season with a splash! The puddle jump returns on Sunday, March 26! Weather permitting.
Join us for a fun-filled day of spills and thrills on the hill! Participants will ride a snow tube, ski or snowboard across the puddle, attempting to clear the puddle without falling in. Many will attempt it, few will succeed. Do you have what it takes?
This event runs from 1 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Puddle Jump event tickets come at no charge and can only be used for access to the Puddle Jump event. Register online.
All access lift tickets for regular ski, snowboard and snow tube use must be purchased and reserved separately.
We recommend arriving 15 - 20 minutes prior to the start time of your booking.
- Change room access is not available on site.
- Dress appropriately for this event; prepare to get soaked!
- Dress in layers and bring towels to dry off.
- All participants must wear a CSA approved helmet (bring your own or borrow one from the ROC at no cost). To help determine if your personal helmet is suitable for use, visit skicanada.org.
- Liability waiver must be completed prior to participating in this event and a liability ski ticket must be worn while participating; parent/guardian signature required for participants under 18yrs of age.
- This event weather dependent.
The ROC 26479 Civic Centre Road Keswick, L4P 3G1 Canada