How to register
There are two ways to register:
- Online – it’s fast and easy
- Telephone – 905-476-4301
Don’t have an account? Sign up for one today and take advantage of all the great programs and activities.
|Georgina Civic Centre
26557 Civic Centre Rd., Keswick
90 Wexford Dr., Keswick
|905-476-4423 Ext. 4410|
|Georgina Leisure Pool
5279 Black River Rd., Sutton
Program Refund Policy
- All requests for refunds or withdrawals must be submitted in writing to the Recreation and Culture Department for consideration. Written requests for aquatic leadership courses and day camps must be received in writing at least five business days prior to the program start date.
- All refunds are subject to a $25 administration fee ($35 administration fee for camp) per family per transaction or a credit will remain on the family account at no charge.
- Written requests for refunds and/or credits will not be issued after the class has started unless the request is for medical reasons only and will be prorated. Medical documentation is required.
- No refund will be issued if the written request is received after the program is ended.
- Where possible, transfers received prior to the start of the first class will be permitted only within the same session/season at no charge.
- All program dates and times are subject to change without notice. No refund/credits will be granted for rescheduled classes.
- Non-attendance by a participant does not constitute a notice of withdrawal from a class or program.
- All memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. Replacement cards are $5.
- Programs cancelled by the Recreation and Culture Department will result in a full credit applied to account or transfer to another available class. Full refunds will be issued upon request by credit card or cheque and mailed to the address on the account within four to six weeks from the time of cancellation.
- A $40 charge will apply for returned NSF cheques. The Town reserves the right to cancel the registration or to revoke privileges until full payment is received.