Check out all the great programs being offered this Winter - Winter Registration Opens December 4 at 8:30 a.m.
Aquatics, Lessons, Workshops & Programs!
Be sure your account is setup first and then proceed with registering for all the great available programs/activities.
In person, or by phone at the following locations:
|Georgina Civic Centre
26557 Civic Centre Rd., Keswick
|905-476-4301 Ext. 2354|
90 Wexford Dr., Keswick
|905-476-4423 Ext. 4410|
|Georgina Leisure Pool
5279 Black River Rd., Sutton
|Stephen Leacock Theatre / Club 55 Keswick
130 Gwendolyn Blvd., Keswick
Program Refund Policy:
- All requests for refunds or withdrawals must be submitted in writing to the Recreation & Culture Department at least five business days prior to the program start date.
- All refunds are subject to a $25 administration fee ($35 administration fee for camp) per participant or a credit will remain on the family account at no charge.
- Written requests for refunds and/or credits will not be issued after the class has started unless the request is for medical reasons only and will be prorated. Medical documentation is required.
- No refund will be issued if the written request is received after the program is ended.
- Where possible, transfers received prior to the start of the first class will be permitted only within the same session/season at no charge.
- Non-attendance by a participant does not constitute a notice of withdrawal from a class or program.
- Programs cancelled by the Recreation & Culture Department will result in a full credit applied to account or transfer to another available class. Full refunds will be issued upon request by credit card or cheque and mailed to the address on the account within 2 to 3 weeks from the time of cancellation.
- A $40 charge will apply for returned NSF cheques. We reserve the right to cancel the registration or to revoke privileges until full payment is received.