Spring Registration is now open
Let's get active, register today!
To view all the programs available and to register, visit the online recreation registration portal
Summer Session coming soon!
Registration opens for the summer programs and lessons at 8:30 a.m. on:
June 7, 2022 (Residents)
June 14, 2022 (Non Residents)
How to register
There are two ways to register:
- Online – it’s fast and easy
- Telephone – 905-476-4301
Don’t have an account? Sign up for one today and take advantage of all the great programs and activities.
90 Wexford Dr. Keswick
905-476-4423 ext. 2
Georgina Leisure Pool
5279 Black River Rd., Sutton
Stephen Leacock Theatre / Club 55 Keswick
130 Gwendolyn Blvd. Keswick
We ask all patrons to familiarize themselves with the safety procedures and protocols as outlined by the provincial regulations prior to registering. The Town is implementing these procedures in accordance with provincial regulations. Please be patient and respectful with Town staff as they begin implementing these provincial and York Region Public Health protocols.
- All requests for refunds, transfers or withdrawals must be submitted in writing to the Community Services Department (email@example.com). Note: All requests received less than five business days prior to the start of the program will be up to the discretion of the Town of Georgina.
- All refunds are subject to a $25 administration fee ($35 administration fee for camp) per family per transaction or a credit will remain on the family account at no charge.
- Written requests for refunds, transfers or credits will not be issued after the start date unless the request is for medical reasons only and will be prorated. Medical documentation is required.
- Where possible, transfers received prior to the start of the first class will be permitted only within the same session/season at no charge.
- All dates and times are subject to change without notice. No refund/credits will be granted for rescheduled dates.
- Non-attendance by a participant does not constitute a notice of withdrawal.
- All memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Replacement cards are $5.
- If the original cardholder is not the person presenting the pass, we reserve the right to confiscate the pass.
- For Fitness pass holders only: A cardholder can designate additional punches to a friend/family member provided the cardholder attends with them at the time of the class to authorize.
Programs cancelled by the Community Services Department will result in a full credit applied to account or transfer to another available class. Full refunds will be issued upon request by credit card or cheque and mailed to the address on the account within four to six weeks from the time of cancellation.
A $40 charge will apply for returned NSF cheques. The Town reserves the right to cancel the registration or to revoke privileges until full payment is received.