Tables: 14 Rectangle 32 Round
Size: 1750 sq ft – 25’ X 70’
- Payment of $100.00 (tax included) due at time of booking.
- Payments are non-refundable unless 21 days written notification of cancellation is provided.
- Balance of the rental is due 2 weeks prior to date of event.
- Proof of insurance must be provided or purchased on all rentals.
Planning your ceremony
Your journey to the perfect wedding day starts here. The Town offers complete wedding services. Whether you want a simple civil ceremony, a large formal wedding or something in between, the Town of Georgina can help you plan the perfect day.
- Gorgeous properties
- Marriage licences
- Registered officiants
- On-site and off-site ceremonies available
Visit georgina.ca/weddings for all your wedding needs or our Service Georgina Associates are also available at 905-476-4301 to guide you through the process.
Events with Alcohol
- Licensed Events run from 2 p.m. to 2 a.m. including set up and take down.
- Additional set up time can be purchased at the Hourly Non-Licensed rate.
- A Wedding Reception is required to book at least 4 consecutive hours before booking set up time the day before the event.
- Alcohol cannot be served in a Town facility after 1 a.m. Exceptions only on New Years’ Eve.
- Liquor Permit, Party Alcohol Liability Insurance, Alcohol Policy agreement and Smart Serve Bartender Certificates/Numbers must be submitted two weeks prior to event.
Private event (12 hours) 2 p.m. to 2 a.m. - $990.21 +HST
General - $80.71 +HST per hour
Facility setup/takedown add on - $150 +HST per rental
No in-house catering is available
A kitchen and sound system orientation is required two weeks prior to the event.
Setup and takedown of chairs and chairs in a layout of your choosing (room layout required two weeks prior to the event).
Licensed/Commercial events - $300-$500
Trade/ Craft Shows - $100-$300
Non-Licensed rentals - $50-$100
*(refundable upon a positive report from our staff)
SOCAN/Resound Tariff fee may be applied depending on the type of event and rental location.