Jackson's Point Harbour
Jackson's Point Harbour is located on the south shores of Lake Simcoe, west of Georgina Island at Bonnie Blvd in Jackson’s Point . Whether you are just passing through, staying over, or visiting friends - Jackson's Point Harbour provides a great destination.
General Harbour Information
- Transient Slip Pass - $30 per night purchased from pay & display machine (coin or credit card only – no change given)
- Boaters are asked to depart by 1 p.m.
- Quiet time is from 11 p.m. to 9 a.m.
- Open flames are not permitted on the piers.
- Access to piers is restricted to boaters only.
- Fishing is not permitted from the piers.
- Alcohol is restricted to only those vessels with a permanent head and galley facilities.
- Washroom and shower facilities available.
- Pay & Display Parking in effect.
Boaters will enjoy our facility of 54 slips, 15 amp shore power (selected slips) as well as private showers and washrooms. Picnic tables and a children’s playground can be found close by in the adjacent park. Shopping, restaurants and other amenities are nearby in downtown Jackson’s Point.
For further information, contact the Recreation & Culture Department by email at email@example.com or telephone at 905-476-4301 ext. 2239.