Jackson's Point Harbour
Jackson's Point Harbour is located on the south shores of Lake Simcoe, west of Georgina Island at Bonnie Blvd in Jackson’s Point . Whether you are just passing through, staying over, or visiting friends - Jackson's Point Harbour provides a great destination.
2020 Harbour Information
- Transient Boaters: For the safety and wellbeing of our Seasonal Slipholders, transient vessels/ boats (visitors) will not be permitted to moor at the Jackson's Point Harbour at this time.
- Access to docks: Controlled by Keyed Access Gate available to Seasonal Slipholders only. Gate to remain closed at all times.
- Washrooms and Showers will remain closed until further notice.
- Physical Distancing: In accordance with health authority guidelines, physical distancing should be practiced at all times. Group gatherings are not permitted on the docks. Group BBQs are also not permitted.
- Feeling under the weather: If you do not feel well, we ask that you not attend the harbour and monitor your condition.
- Bonnie Park: The adjacent park, playground, shelters and beach area remain CLOSED until further notice.
- Quiet time is from 11 p.m. to 9 a.m.
- Open flames are not permitted on the piers.
- Fishing is not permitted from the piers
- Alcohol is restricted to only those vessels with a permanent head and galley facilities.
- Access to piers is restricted to boaters only.
- Pay & Display Parking in effect.
Boaters will enjoy our facility of 54 slips, 15 amp shore power (selected slips) as well as private showers and washrooms. Picnic tables and a children’s playground can be found close by in the adjacent park. Shopping, restaurants and other amenities are nearby in downtown Jackson’s Point.
For further information, contact the Recreation & Culture Department by email at email@example.com or telephone at 905-476-4301 ext. 2239.