Cats and dogs available for adoption can be viewed at:
Completed forms can be submitted by email to email@example.com, by fax at 905-476-1742.
Once the application is reviewed and approved you will be contacted by phone regarding the next steps of the adoption process. All pets will be met in person by the potential adopters and their house hold family members to ensure compatibility. If you are looking to adopt a dog the process will also include scheduling a meet and greet with your current dog(s).
Adoption fees for cats and dogs include spaying or neutering, vaccination, deworming and one month flea treatment. All fees are subject to HST:
- $150 for a Cat or Kitten
- $250 for a Dog or Puppy
Before adopting a pet
Adopting a pet is a life long commitment, ensure that you and your family are able to care for this pet and take into account what you are looking for in a pet.
- Is this the right breed of pet that fits in with my family?
- How much time a day to I have to socialize with this pet?
- Am I prepared for unforeseen medical emergencies?
- Am I willing to work with this pet and provide training?
- Are you prepared to keep and care for the pet for his or her entire lifetime?
Essential pet supplies
- Water and Food bowls
- Leash, collar and Harness
- Cat Carrier
- Treats and Toys
- Grooming tools
- Pet identification tag or microchip
- Pet First Aid Kit