Georgina residents can now get a 2021 parking pass on site at De La Salle Beach, Holmes Point and Willow Beach, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Residents will need to show their driver’s licence, or proof of residency, and provide their licence plate number. Only one parking pass will be issued per vehicle.
For more information on waterfront parks and beaches, visit georgina.ca/beaches.
Residents can obtain up to a maximum of four parking passes per household through the. After July 1, a 2021 parking pass must be displayed on your dashboard while parked in areas where required by signage.
For the winter season, parking passes are required to be used at the parking lot at Rayners Boat Launch and Glenwoods Parkette. From spring to fall, passes are also required at Young’s Harbour, North Gwillimbury Park and Jackson’s Point Harbour.
Parking pass application form – Important: Save the form to your computer prior to filling it out and emailing back.
Parking pass requirements for tenants:
- Copy of lease agreement, OR copy of utility bill showing your name and municipal address
Once the Town is in receipt of your online parking pass application, allow up to 10 days to receive your parking pass by email or mail.
- For residents in possession of an Accessible Parking Permit, your resident parking pass can be used in multiple vehicles (displayed along with your accessible parking permit) in order to accommodate accessible needs.
- Motorcycles are exempt from displaying a resident parking pass as there is no place to properly display the pass.
- Any dispute regarding a resident parking pass should be directed to Service Georgina. If necessary, a temporary pass may be issued.
- The resident parking pass is only valid if the front side of the pass and licence plate number is clearly visible from the rear view mirror or front dashboard.
- Any disputes regarding a Municipal Law Enforcement issued parking ticket must be directed to the Municipal Law Enforcement Division.
- No special request/special consideration parking passes will be issued and no exceptions will be made for special events, non-profit organizations, trailer parks, camps or other.
- The Town of Georgina assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the safe custody of the vehicle parked nor for any property left with same nor for any lost or theft or damage to such vehicle or property, howsoever and by whomsoever caused, the same being left in all respects at the risk of the owner. Lock your car.
For more information, contact Service Georgina 905-476-4301.
If you don’t have access to a computer and wish to obtain a parking pass, you can request a hard copy be mailed out to you by calling Service Georgina at 905-476-4301. Once you fill in the form, you can mail it back to us at: Town of Georgina, 26557 Civic Centre Rd., Keswick, ON, L4P 3G1 or you can put it in the drop box located at the front of the Civic Centre. Once it is processed, we will mail your parking pass to you.
Once we have received your application and required documentation, we will process your parking pass. It can take up to 10 business days to process the pass and then we will either email it back to you for you to print or mail it to you, depending on your preference. If you request that the pass be mailed it may take longer than the 10 business days to receive.
Due to COVID-19, the Town will continue to accept 2020 resident parking passes as a valid parking pass for the month of January 2021. After Jan. 31, a 2021 parking pass must be displayed on your dashboard while parked in areas where required by signage. Residents can obtain up to a maximum of four parking passes per household through the online parking pass application form.