Due to COVID-19, the Town of Georgina will continue to accept 2019 resident parking passes as valid parking passes for the 2020 year. If you no longer have a 2019 parking pass or require a new parking pass, residents may now obtain up to a maximum of four parking passes per household through our online parking pass application form. Either your 2019 or your 2020 parking pass must be displayed on your dashboard while parked in areas where required by signage. Parking passes can be used at Young’s Harbour and the parking lot at Rayners boat launch. All waterfront parks and beaches remain closed.
Parking pass application form
Parking pass requirements for property owners:
- Photo ID
- Copy of each vehicle ownership
Parking pass requirements for tenants:
- Copy of lease agreement, OR copy of utility bill showing your name and municipal address
- Copy of each vehicle ownership
Once the Town is in receipt of your online parking pass application, allow up to 10 days to receive your parking pass by email or mail.
- For residents in possession of an Accessible Parking Permit, your resident parking pass can be used in multiple vehicles (displayed along with your accessible parking permit) in order to accommodate accessible needs.
- Motorcycles are exempt from displaying a resident parking pass as there is no place to properly display the pass.
- Any dispute regarding a resident parking pass should be directed to Service Georgina. If necessary, a temporary pass may be issued.
- The resident parking pass is only valid if the front side of the pass and licence plate number is clearly visible from the rear view mirror or front dashboard.
- Any disputes regarding a Municipal Law Enforcement issued parking ticket must be directed to the Municipal Law Enforcement Division.
- No special request/special consideration parking passes will be issued and no exceptions will be made for special events, non-profit organizations, trailer parks, camps or other.
- The Town of Georgina assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the safe custody of the vehicle parked nor for any property left with same nor for any lost or theft or damage to such vehicle or property, howsoever and by whomsoever caused, the same being left in all respects at the risk of the owner. Lock your car.
For more information, contact Service Georgina 905-476-4301.
We are asking residents to get a parking pass now in order to avoid any delay in being able to use the pass should a decision be made to reopen waterfront parks and beaches. Parking passes are required at Young’s Harbour and the parking lot at Rayners boat launch, which are currently open.
If you don’t have access to a computer and wish to obtain a parking pass, you can request a hard copy be mailed out to you by calling Service Georgina at 905-476-4301. Once you fill in the form and attach copies of requested identification, you can mail it back to us at: Town of Georgina, 26557 Civic Centre Rd., Keswick, ON, L4P 3G1 or you can put it in the drop box located at the front of the Civic Centre. Once it is processed, we will mail your parking pass to you.
Once we have received your application and required documentation, we will process your parking pass. It can take up to 10 business days to process the pass and then we will either email it back to you for you to print or mail it to you, depending on your preference. If you request that the pass be mailed it may take longer than the 10 business days to receive.
Yes, if you already have a 2020 parking pass that was issued previously, then you may use it.
Yes, we will still accept 2019 parking passes as valid parking permission for 2020.