The Town of Georgina is committed to providing accessible formats and communications supports for people with disabilities. Some examples of alternate formats include:
- Reading written information to a person directly
- Large print
- Text transcripts of audio or visual information
- Handwritten notes instead of spoken word
- Information written in plain language
- An electronic document formatted to be accessible for use with a screen reader
Should you require another format or an alternative method of communications, please contact the Communications Division via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at 905-476-4301.