Driveway Entrance Permit

You are here

Drive way entrance

If you are interested in paving, constructing, altering or adding an additional entrance on a Town road, please complete the appropriate form: Paving Permit Application  or  Entrance Permit Application
If you are not sure if your roadway is a Town or Regional Road, please view the Map of Regional Roads on the York Region website.
Paving applications may be submitted via email or in person at the Civic Centre Service Georgina Counter. 

Please note, Road Occupancy Permits are also required for all entrance and paving permit works. 

If more information is required, please contact Customer Service at 905-476-4301. 

By-law 2004-0078