The Town offers many drop-in programs at recreation facilities throughout Georgina. Schedules, fees and details about activities and programs are listed on this page.
Schedule in effect from Sept. 5 to Dec. 22
Drop in or register online at georgina.ca/pool to secure your spot.
Georgina Leisure Pool 5279 Black River Rd, Sutton West
Lane swim: Access to the lap pool.
Older adult swim: For adults over 55 years. Access to the lap pool.
Parent and child swim: Access to beach pool. Children under 8 years.
Public swim: All ages have access to all pools and water slides. The Wristband policy will be in effect.
Therapy pool swim: Access to the therapy pool.
Adapted swim: All pools. No water slide. For individuals with exceptionalities.
Aqua boot camp: Shallow and deep water. High intensity.
Aqua combo: Shallow and deep water. Medium intensity.
Gentle Aquafit: Shallow and deep water. Low intensity.
Aqua stretch: Therapy Pool. Low intensity.
Diaper Fit: Registered program. With baby seats provided, parents will follow an instructor’s lead to water aerobic exercises that incorporate the baby in their seat.
Pre-registration is recommended for all drop-ins. All dates, times and prices are subject to change without notice.
Sept. 11 to Oct. 31, 2023
Georgina Ice Palace, 90 Wexford Dr., Keswick
Unexpected cancellations may occur for drop-in programs due to unforeseen instructor availability or facility issue. Check for Closures & Cancellations.
Drop-in admission fees apply to both residents and non-residents.
10x Pass $80 +HST
20x Pass $150 +HST
30x Pass $210 +HST
Not sure if you want to commit to a pass or would like to try a class out before purchasing? Register for any fitness class and pay the daily rate of $11 + HST (price is per person, per class).
Drop-in admission rates - includes HST
Adult (18 yrs+) $3.41
Child (under 17yrs.) $2.84
Senior (55yrs.+) $2.84
Family (5 members) $9.96 - The family rate is for up to 2 adults + 3 children
Adult Aquafit $6.92
Senior Aquafit $5.6
Pool - membership rates
Aquatic membership rates - includes HST
|10x Pass||30x Pass||50x Pass||Yearly|
|Family (5 members)||$84.60||$238.80||$348.50||$497.77|
Family membership is for up to 2 adults + 3 children
Aquafit Membership Rates - includes HST
|10x Pass||30x Pass||50x Pass||Yearly|
To purchase a membership, call the Georgina Leisure Pool 905-722-1429
Program location details
ROC Chalet Patio - 26479 Civic Centre Road
ROC - Labyrinth/Civic Centre Circle - 26557 Civic Centre Road (Municipal Offices lawn)
Georgina Gym/Ice Palace - 90 Wexford Drive - behind the Ice Palace
GIP - Hall - 90 Wexford Drive - behind the Ice Palace
GIP - MPR (Multi-Purpose Room) - 90 Wexford Drive, Ice Palace Lobby
Pefferlaw Park and Community Hall - 38 Pete's Lane, Pefferlaw
Sutton Arena Hall - 48 Hawkins Street, Sutton
Kin Hall - 15 Fairpark Lane, Sutton
In the event of a disruption of service, we will attempt to get this information out to you in the following ways:
- Informed email memo to your email account provided in your ActiveNET account.
- Informed text message to your cellular device (if a cell phone number is provided)
- Fitness Pass webpage to be updated (when possible)
- Disruption notice to be posted at facility location (when possible/where applicable)
Ensure all account information (i.e. email address and phone number) is up to date so we can ensure you receive the most up-to-date information regarding your fitness programs.
- All membership cards are non-refundable and non-transferable
- If your card has been lost or stolen a replacement card can be purchased for $5
- A cardholder can designate additional punches to a friend/family member provided the cardholder attends with them at the time of the class to authorize
- If the original cardholder is not the person presenting the pass, we reserve the right to confiscate the pass and will return it to the original cardholder
Wristband Policy in affect:
- Red Wrist Band (5 years of age or younger - 1 Guardian : 2 Children) - Must be accompanied with a guardian (16+). Must be within arms reach and directly supervised.
- Yellow Wrist Band (6-9 years of age - 1 Guardian : 3 Children) - Must swim with a guardian who is responsible for direct supervision and must be in the water. Non-Swimmers must remain within arms reach.
- Green Wrist Band (10+years of age) - May swim without a parent or guardian accompaniment
- Deep End Test - All swimmers are subject to a screening before entering the deep area. Test: Swim two (2) widths of the lap pool comfortably, tread water or support their body at the surface for at least one minute.