Tables: 14 Rectangle 32 Round
Size: 1750 sq ft – 25’ X 70’
- Payment of $100.00 (tax included) due at time of booking.
- Payments are non-refundable unless 21 days written notification of cancellation is provided.
- Balance of the rental is due 2 weeks prior to date of event.
- Proof of insurance must be provided or purchased on all rentals.
Need a Marriage Licence? To get married in Ontario, a marriage licence is required. The Town of Georgina’s Clerk’s Division can assist you with all our marriage licence questions.
Looking for a place to stay active or host an event at the Town’s facilities? There are a wide range of Town-owned facilities and parks in your community to meet all your needs.
Events with Alcohol
- Licensed Events run from 2 p.m. to 2 a.m. including set up and take down.
- Additional set up time can be purchased at the Hourly Non-Licensed rate.
- A Wedding Reception is required to book at least 4 consecutive hours before booking set up time the day before the event.
- Alcohol cannot be served in a Town facility after 1 a.m. Exceptions only on New Years’ Eve.
- Liquor Permit, Party Alcohol Liability Insurance, Alcohol Policy agreement and Smart Serve Bartender Certificates/Numbers must be submitted two weeks prior to event.
|Licensed – with Alcohol||2 p.m. – 2 a.m.||$905.92 +hst|
|Non Licensed – without Alcohol||Hourly||$73.84 +hst|
|Special Events Facility Setup/Takedown and Rentals||Per Rental||$420.24+hst|
No in-house catering available.
- Setup and takedown of chairs, tables, white linens with black topper (room layout required two weeks prior to the event).
- In-house plates, cutlery, glassware, cups/saucers, table/napkin linens and cutlery.
Licensed/Commercial events - $300-$500
Trade/ Craft Shows - $100-$300
Non-Licensed rentals - $50-$100
*(refundable upon a positive report from our staff)
SOCAN/Resound Tariff fee maybe applied depending on type of event and rental location.