Getting Married in Georgina?
Everything from licences, halls, ceremonies and receptions
We offer complete wedding services, whether you want a simple civil ceremony, a large formal wedding or something in-between, the Town of Georgina can help you plan the perfect day.
- The lowest Marriage Licence fee in the GTA ($100)
- Registered Officiants
- Gorgeous property
- On-site and off-site ceremonies available
- Photography and Videotaping locations
Affordable Reception facilities to meet your needs
- Belhaven Hall (91)
- De La Salle Chapel (165)
- Georgina Ice Palace Hall (250)
- The ROC Chalet (130)
- Egypt Community Hall (166)
- Pefferlaw Lions Community Hall (300/75)
- Port Bolster Community Hall (90)
- Georgina Sutton Arena Hall (250)
- Kin Community Hall (250)
- Udora Community Hall (182/101) (Capacity)
Historical Pioneer Village
Are you interested in having your wedding in a historic setting?
The Georgina Pioneer Village is a unique venue for weddings and photo opportunities. The 1889 Free Methodist Church can accommodate 60 people and 150-200 at the Jackson’s Point Bandstand and surrounding park.
Additional information about hosting a wedding in a historic setting, please visit the Georgina Pioneer Village & Archives webpage.