Business directory of businesses who make or sell products made in Georgina
Buying Georgina Made products supports local businesses and their employees – it grows the local economy, which feeds money back into the services residents of Georgina rely on, like schools, roads, and health care.
To highlight the many makers, growers and manufacturers of products made in Georgina, the Town’s Economic Development and Tourism office has created an online directory that provides an additional platform for businesses to feature their products online, giving more ways for residents and businesses to shop and support local. It also aims to foster an environment of collaboration between businesses as it will feature retailers who sell products.
Q: Are there any costs associated with this program?
Q: How do I sign up for the program?
- Artists who sell their creations (home-based included).
- Agri-businesses who grow or raise farm-fresh products.
- Businesses that manufacture products in Georgina.
- Retail stores with a physical address that sell tangible products made in Georgina.
Q: What are the benefits of being part of the Georgina Made program?
Submit business to directory
Businesses who make, grow, produce or sell products made in Georgina are encouraged to fill out their information to be included in the directory.
Fill out this form to submit your business to the Georgina Made directory.
Economic Development Quick Links
- Industrial business park
- Community Profile
- Grants, incentives and rebates
- Commercial and industrial properties for sale
- Business and tourism blog
- Shop local campaign
Economic Development and Tourism office: 905-476-4301 l email@example.com
Subscribe to our bi-weekly Economic Development and Tourism Newsletter.