Getting married in Georgina?
The Town of Georgina can help you with all of your wedding including licences, halls, ceremonies and receptions.
We offer complete wedding services, whether you want a simple civil ceremony, a large formal wedding or something in-between.
- The lowest Marriage Licence fee in the GTA ($100)
- Registered Officiants
- Gorgeous property
- On-site and off-site ceremonies available
- Photography and Videotaping locations
- Belhaven Hall (91)
- De La Salle Chapel (165)
- Georgina Ice Palace Hall (250)
- The ROC Chalet (130)
- Egypt Community Hall (166)
- Pefferlaw Lions Community Hall (300/75)
- Port Bolster Community Hall (90)
- Georgina Sutton Arena Hall (250)
- Kin Community Hall (250)
- Udora Community Hall (182/101)
() = capacity
Historical Pioneer Village
Are you interested in having your wedding in a historic setting?
The Georgina Pioneer Village is a unique venue for weddings and photo opportunities. The 1889 Free Methodist Church can accommodate 60 people and 150-200 at the Jackson’s Point Bandstand and surrounding park.
Additional information about hosting a wedding in a historic setting, please visit the Georgina Pioneer Village and Archives webpage.