The Town of Georgina has many committees and boards which help contribute to the betterment of our community. You can access all committee and board pages below.
Applying for a seat on a committee
You can apply to be considered for a seat on a committee by submitting a Committee and board application form. The information on the application form is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used only for the purpose of making appointments.
Statutory committees and boards
- Georgina Accessibility Advisory Committee
- Committee of Adjustment
- Cooke's Cemetery Board
- Keswick Cemetery Board
- Georgina Public Library Board
- Property Standards Committee
- Advisory Committee Review 2018-2022
- Aggressive/Dangerous Dog Appeal Committee
- Beach Parking Committee
- Economic Development Committee
- Georgina Agricultural Advisory Committee
- Georgina Environmental Advisory Committee
- Georgina Equity & Diversity Advisory Committee
- Georgina Safe Streets Advisory Committee
- Georgina Short-Term Rental Accommodation Committee
- Georgina Heritage Advisory Committee
- Georgina Trails and Active Transportation Committee
- Georgina Selection Committee 2018-2022
- Georgina Waterways Advisory Committee
- Keswick Secondary Plan Steering Committee
- Lake Drive Shoreline Jurisdiction Ad-hoc Committee
- Official Plan Review Steering Committee
- Site Plan Review Committee of Council
- Uptown Keswick Business Improvement Association (BIA)
- Sutton Business Improvement Association (BIA)
- Jackson's Point Village Association (BIA)
- Fence Viewers
- Livestock Valuers
- Ministry of Environment Thane Smelter Public Liaison Committee
Town meetings are open to the public
- Public input is welcome through a Request to Speak form or a Request for Presentation to the Committee.
- The location is wheelchair accessible.
- Meetings are conducted in accordance with the Town of Georgina's Procedural By-law.
- To review the agendas and minutes for any of our boards or committees, visit our Meeting Calendar.