Looking for a place to stay active or host an event at the Town’s facilities? There are a wide range of Town-owned facilities and parks in your community to meet all your needs.
Did you know space is available in Georgina for your function, meeting, event or purpose at the following locations?
|Belhaven Hall||25202 Warden Ave||Belhaven||91||905-476-2281|
|De La Salle Chapel||1940 Metro Rd.||Jackson's Point||165||905-476-4301|
|Egypt Community Hall||6756 Smith Blvd.||Pefferlaw||166||905-722-8455|
|Georgina Ice Palace Hall||90 Wexford Rd.||Keswick||250||905-476-4301|
|Georgina Pioneer Village & Archives||26557 Civic Centre Rd.||Keswick||60-200||905-476-4301 ext. 2284|
|Sutton Arena Hall||48 Hawkins St.||Sutton||250||905-476-4301|
|Udora Community Hall||24 Victoria Rd.||Udora||182 & 101||705-228-8102|
|Kin Community Hall||3 Fairpark Lane||Sutton||250||905-476-4301|
|Port Bolster Community Hall||31416 Lakeridge Rd.||Port Bolster||90||705-437-1821|
|Stephen Leacock Theatre||130 Gwendolyn Blvd.||Keswick||295||905-476-0193|
|The ROC Chalet||26479 Civic Centre Rd.||Keswick||130||905-476-4301|
|Pefferlaw Lions Hall||38 Pete's Lane||Pefferlaw||350||905-476-4301|
|The Link||20849 Dalton Road||Sutton||150||905-476-4301|
For maps and additional information, please check out the Municipal Facilities & Amenities Map (1.87 MB)
- Deposit due (tax included) at time of booking
- Payments are non-refundable unless 21 days written notification of cancellation is provided.
- Balance of the rental is due two weeks prior to date of event.
- Proof of insurance must be provided or purchased on all rentals, due two weeks prior to the date of the event.
- Key pick up required on the last business day prior to the event at the Recreation and Culture Department and must be returned promptly following the event, to the department or the drop box located at the front door of the Civic Centre (excluding Georgina Ice Palace Hall)
Municipal Alcohol Mangement Policy (245.97 KB)
- Licenced events subject to the Town of Georgina Alcohol Management Policy
- Licensed events run from 2 p.m. to 2 a.m. including set up and take down.
- Additional set up time can be purchased at the hourly non-licensed rate.
- If you require additional set-up time the day before your booking, then a mandatory four-hour booking rate on the morning of your event will be applied.
- Alcohol cannot be served in a Town facility after 1 a.m. Exceptions only on New Years’ Eve.
- Liquor permit, party alcohol liability insurance, Alcohol Policy agreement and Smart Serve Bartender Certificates/Numbers must be submitted two weeks prior to event.
Permits will be issued for all rentals, which will outline all charges and services. A deposit toward the rental will be required at the time of booking, along with a signature on the rental permit. Final payment and all documentation must be submitted two weeks prior to the booking.
Cancellations require a written request a minimum of three weeks prior to the booking.
Payment will be accepted by cash or debit in person or cheque (made payable to Town of Georgina), VISA, Mastercard.
Proof of insurance showing $2 million liability listing the Town of Georgina as an additional insured must be submitted or purchased on your rental permit. The Town of Georgina does not sell alcohol insurance.
Damage Deposits will be deposited and will only be returned after a positive report from custodians and staff. Late leaving, damage, excessive noise and unsecured buildings may affect your damage deposit.
Designated Smoking Areas - No smoking by-law in effect. Permit holder is responsible to ensure participants comply with the by-law by abiding by signage and designated smoking areas. Failure to comply may result in fines.
As a part of our special occasion agreement
- With Alcohol/ Commercial/ For-profit events: $300 - $500
- Trade/ Craft Shows: $100 - $300
- Without Alcohol: $50 - $100
*(refundable upon a positive report from our staff)